Sunday, November 22, 2009

God's Favor....It's always there!


God has placed seeds of increase on the inside of us before we were even conceived. We were meant to grow and not inhibit what God has in store for us. His FAVOR! His favor is upon us but we have to tap into it. We have to ask God to show us his favor upon our lives.
I am not perfect. I will admit that to anyone. I am not perfect! There was a period in my life where it seemed like everything was going my way. I was happy, finances were straight, was healthy, and just plain old HAPPY! Every morning I woke up and I thanked God for his blessings. Eventually, things started to change. Maybe I started to relax or I just stopped thanking him for my life and everything in it. I sit back now and I try to pin point the problem. I see that I wasn't happy with my life and not happy with myself. On the outside I was so bubbly and happy but on the inside I wondered why God loved me in spite of me.
Now it's to the point where I am in the process of being happy again. I am enjoying my life, and I am receiving the Favor of God upon my life. So, I have a past. I've made mistakes. I am alive, blessed, surrounded by family and friends. I am so glad God loves in spite of ourselves. I didn't have the sense enough to stop beating myself up. Through faith and my up bringing, I have clinged back onto God and I am not letting go.
What are you going to do? Tap into the favor of God and get your life back. I'm getting back to EDEN so I can live on top of the WORLD!!! I love life and I love GOD. I am not perfect but I am happy!!! God's favor is AMAZING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment