Sunday, November 8, 2009

Activating fear and not faith


I am a worrier. I have fears. I am a scardey cat. As of today, I will work on this habit. I have faith but at times I let my fear get the worse of me. It stops TODAY!!! This is the day where I will be guided by faith and not my fear. I learned today from Mr. Osteen that fear is contagious. Here we are worrying about Swine Flu and other germs. Our focus....my focus will be on the negativity that can seep into my mind from my environment.

Peoople will complain, talk about people, and fear the worse when it comes to life's situations. If you continue to hang around these people, you will find yourself doing the same thing. At one point in my life I was living expecting God's favor and just being happy. Hearing this message today, I realize down the line somewhere I lost my faith. I pray but I have stopped expecting. This changes TODAY!!!! I am no longer poor, no longer sad, no longer lonely. I will live a fulfilled life with great health, realtionship, and pleanty of healthy babies. The Lord said he will provide and that's what I'm believing.

Job 3:25 says, The thing that I feared came up on me. So if you fear it constantly, it will come to pass and something will happen. So let's live in faith and continue to believe in the great things that God has in store for us. He is Jehovah Jirah.......he will provide for us. With him being my provider, savior, and Prince of Peace.... I have nothing to fear.

Fear is contagious.....stay prayed up and get your vaccinations. Faith is also contagious....expect God to work in your life. Be thankful, grateful, and live in expectations! He did it for others, why will he not do it for you? He is a God that will never fail you.


Prayer: Father God in the name of Jesus. Lord I just want to thank you for this message on today. Thank you for your favor upon my life. Thank you for being a providing God and a loving God. I thank you for all you've given me. Thank you for helping me reflect back on my life and realizing that I lost it somewhere but now I have the opportunity to try again for you are a God of a 2nd chance. Lord, thank you for what you have in store for me and thanks you that my mind will be right in order to receive these blessings. I thank you for family, my house, cars, children, and loving husband, and everything else you have in store. It is in your gracious and holy name I praise you and wait in expectation. Amen


Hey, the Lord gives 2nd, 8th, and 144th chances. I am the last person who is "right". He loves me in spite of my faults and I am happy about that!! Let's thank God for another day!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen Sista!
    II Timothy 1:7
    For God hath not given us a spirit of fear; but of Power, Love, & a Sound Mind!

    Ya boy “B"

    ReplyDelete